The three-year entrepreneur program will provide expertise, resources, and growth opportunities for consumer health companies.
HealthyShare is a new app that lets you and your friends get healthier one step at a time by taking advantage of your social network on Facebook.
GE welcomes Sue Siegel as the new CEO of healthymagination.
Healthymagination on YouTube & Flickr
- Thu, 4 April 2013 12:00 pmGE AND STARTUP HEALTH SELECT 13 CONSUMER HEALTH COMPANIES FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM
- Mon, 11 March 2013 16:00 pmGE, NFL & LEADING HEALTHCARE EXPERTS TEAM UP TO ACCELERATE CONCUSSION RESEARCH, DIAGNOSIS & TREATMENT
- Tue, 19 February 2013 13:00 pmFirst Global Commercial Installation of GE Healthcare’s Optima NM/CT 640 System Announced at Leading US Hospital
- Tue, 12 February 2013 15:37 pmVanderbilt, GE Team to Achieve Deeper Understanding of Colon Cancer
- Mon, 4 February 2013 05:00 amGE Healthcare Works to Speed Up Fight Against Cancer
- Tue, 19 February 2013 09:00 amFamily Matters: GE Technology Helps Healthcare Providers in Africa
- Wed, 14 November 2012 09:14 amWhen Saving Lives is Contagious: Can Successful Treatments Spread From One Hospital to Others? GE is Working on Finding Out
- Tue, 16 October 2012 08:03 amSaving Tiny Lives with help from LED Lights and Warm Beds
- Mon, 1 October 2012 10:06 amGE to Help Saudi Arabia Transform Healthcare, Raise Energy Efficiency, Boost Innovation
- Thu, 13 September 2012 08:44 amThere’s an App for That: GE’s Genius App Makes a Cameo in iPhone 5 Roll Out